domingo, 24 de junho de 2012

- Hopes and dreams.

It's been a long time that I've trying to say this to myself. I don't know, its hard to admit that you've failed, that everything you've dreamed about someday is just a lie, and that you'll never have a chance in your life because you're not talented enough.
I watch those people on the shows that can really sing, can really play something, that really have talent, and then, I look at myself and think "Oh Gosh, this is not for me... I've been trying so hard and for so long, and I'm really not as good as these people are...".
Yeah, I don't know if it is sad or not, but I'm sad, for real... Everyday I wake up thinking that someday, just someday, I'll find you. Maybe in a dream (as usual), on the street, in a concert, or even if I have an opportunity to prove that I can be good.
I know I can do better, I know I can be better, not just like you, but just following your steps. At the end I'll hopefully will know what to do about my life, because today...
It's always like this and it's getting worst... My life expectations are so low, that I can die on my bed just listening to my musics and I'll be happy. hahahahaha Okay, it was a little bit dramatic but it was true.
It's hard wake up someday and realize that you're not good enough for everything that you've been fighting for. I hope that I'll can find myself in the middle of my road, because it's not easy, not at all...
You're my biggest inspiration, and I hope to find you someday. That's the only way that I'll be able to say to you how thankful I am for have you in my life. Not directly, but you'll understand. Anyway, I love you.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário